Kuranda Train + Skyrail | 8.45am - 4.00pm
Visit the beautiful Village of Kuranda, nestled amongst pristine World Heritage Listed Rainforest. Choose between Train up and Skyrail down or Skyrail up and Train Down.
- Train Up Skyrail Down | 08:45 Cairns pick up
Train Up Skyrail Down
This is the most popular option. Having the sun behind you for the Skyrail journey down in the afternoon gives you a great view over Cairns, out to Green Island and the Great Barrie Reef.
- 08:45 Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal pick up
- 09:30 Train departs from Cairns Central Station to go to Kuranda
- 11:30 Arrive Kuranda - customer will have about 2.5 hours free time in Kuranda
- 13:45 Depart from Kuranda by taking Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- 15:30 Pick up at Smithfield station (bus may stop here for 15 minutes)
- 16:00 Cairns City drop off
The train ride up was a little hot and squishy, but definitely a great view as long as you get the window seat. The skyrail back was also stunning, but we would have loved the option the upgrade to the glass bottom cable car.
Was a very good day and would recommend it to anyone visiting Cairns
Transfer to and from attraction made the day easy and relaxing
Great day. Loved the sky rail.
Great day, the experience says it all. What a great way to see our beautiful country. Initially I thought the train ride would be too long but there was always something to see. Very happy with our experience. And the local pub food was absolutely delicious and super quick service.
We had a great time. There was plenty to see. Transport for everything was fantastic & very comfortable. Would highly recommend your company.
Thank you for making our holiday great.
Skyrail Up Train Down | 09:45 Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal